Out of sight, out of mind. Unfortunately, that’s how we often regard the cupboard under the bathroom sink. We may shove items under there to get them out of sight, making it a catch-all for things that have no other home. It’s time we utilized the space we have and cleared out the clutter.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Organize items under the sink in stackable labeled bins. Use them for extra bottles of shampoo, deodorant, etc. when you find a good sale and buy extras.
- Gather all those travel-size shampoo and lotions you have collected, and put them in a bin under the sink for easy access when packing for a trip or to pull out for guests to use when they visit.
- Keep a bin labeled for first aid supplies under the sink, and keep it stocked with bandages, etc. Don’t forget to designate a bin for “feminine products.”
- Store extra toilet paper and/or tissues under the sink, if you have room. Make use of all your space with a riser to stack items on, and place smaller items under the riser.
- Use a plastic caddy or basket under the sink for grouping items that you don’t use daily, but still want handy for easy access.